I am so excited for you both! This is a very exciting and exhausting time! Enjoy it! They don't stay small for long......as you can see by him already hittig 12 lbs! I check this everyday and love all of the updates! Miss you and can't wait to meet Smith! Love ya DD, Greg, Layla, BRIE
2 comments:
Oh my GOD. Please tell me Jenna isn't WORKING while breastfeeding... I see that laptop dangerously close to her!
p.s. Smith looks JUST LIKE Mommy. Same nose, same eyes.
oh and WHY isn't "Todd" incorporated into his name someplace???? I mean, everyone should have a "Todd" of their own.
I am so excited for you both! This is a very exciting and exhausting time! Enjoy it! They don't stay small for long......as you can see by him already hittig 12 lbs! I check this everyday and love all of the updates! Miss you and can't wait to meet Smith!
Love ya
DD, Greg, Layla, BRIE
Post a Comment